Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the art (or science, depending on whom you talk to) of setting up a website in a way that maximizes its chances of showing up at the top of the search engines. Each search engine has its own set of algorithms or rules that it uses to rank sites for specific keywords and there is no pure template or mathematical solution.
Our approach includes:
1. Keyword building (based on web site content)
2. Site optimizer (a suggestion tool)
3. Competitor analysis. Do you know your competition?
4. Site submission (automated and manual; scheduled submits to over 480 search engines)
5. Backward link checker (checks links to the web site)
6. Competitor link checker (checks who links to your competitors)
7. Reciprocal Link Creator (helps target possible link partners)
8. Article submitter (submits your articles to reputable ezine web sites)
9. Link Partner Checker (for checking and monitoring that your link is reciprocal in partner websites)
10. Link Validation (checks for broken links in your site)
11. Web ranking reports (based on search engines; compares positions)
12. Page ranking reports
13. Index checker (checks which pages have been indexed and by which search engines)
14. Submission reports
15. Google site map
16. Google Analytics
Traffic is more than just numbers, and a properly executed Search Engine Optimization campaign will allow you to drive targeted traffic to your website for the keywords that are critical for your business. The key is ‘Targeted’. What matters most is that the visitors that come to your site are actually searching for your products or services.